Richard's Disposal Contact
- Richard’s Disposal Inc. of Jackson MS
- Residential collection is provided from 7:00 AM to 9: 00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Place trash bins roadside before 7:00 AM on your pickup day but no earlier than 6 :00 PM the evening prior to your scheduled collection.
- Place your bulk trash pile roadside before 7:00 AM am on your pickup day, but no earlier than 24 hours prior to your scheduled collection.
- Collection of appliances and tires are on Wednesdays and must be at curbside before 7:00 AM
What’s Not Allowed?
- Chemicals, paints, oils or other hazardous, toxic or flammable waste
- Construction debris (ex: concrete, sand, brick, rock, carpet, wood, etc.)
- Recyclable items
Tips and Guidelines
- Place your trash containers out the night before your scheduled pickup to avoid missing early morning collection
- Remember the waste collector has from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM to collect your trash
- Place all household garbage in bags and in trash containers before placing at the curbside to prevent litter
- Wash cans regularly wild a mild, phosphate-free soap and water to keep them clean and odor free.
To report any Solid Waste related issues and for any non-emergency city service requests, click here.
Report Illegal Dumping
We need your help to identify those responsible for illegally dumping in our communities.
It is against the law to dump trash!
(a)A person shall not throw, dump, deposit, or cause to be thrown, dumped, or deposited litter on property owned by another person without the permission of the owner or occupant of such property, or on any public highway, street, or road, upon public parks or recreation areas, or upon any other public property, except that property designated for that use.
(b)Any person who accidentally causes any object, article, or substance to be dropped, thrown, or deposited upon any street, sidewalk, or right-of-way shall immediately remove same or cause it to be removed.
Dumping on another's property - How to identify the violator.
If an object of litter is discovered on another's property without his permission, on any public highway, street, or road, upon public parks or recreation areas, or upon any other public property, except that property designated for that use, bearing a person's name or evincing by other means the identity as to ownership and/or control of the litter prior to its unlawful deposit, it shall be prima facie evidence that the person so identified, threw, dumped, deposited or caused it to be thrown, dumped or deposited there.
You can report a violation!
(a)Any person, whether or not such person is a citizen of the city, who shall witness the throwing, dumping, or depositing of litter from a motor vehicle into any public highway, street, or road, onto another's property without the owner's permission, onto public park or public recreation lands, or onto any other public property, except such as is designated for the throwing, dumping or depositing of litter, may report the date and time of day of the littering and the license plate registration number and state of registration to any state or local law enforcement authority.(b)The license plate registration number, as recorded, shall constitute prima facie evidence that the littering was done by the person to whom such motor vehicle is registered.(c)Any person so reporting a violation shall be required to appear as witness in any prosecutions resulting therefrom.
To report illegal dumping, click the Online Applications link at the top of this page. You will be directed to the City's online portal. Click "No Dumping", and scroll down to select "Report Illegal Dumping" to report a violation in your community.