- Residential collection is provided from 7:00 AM to 9: 00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Place trash bins roadside before 7:00 AM on your pickup day but no earlier than 6 :00 PM the evening prior to your scheduled collection.
- Place your bulk trash pile roadside before 7:00 AM am on your pickup day, but no earlier than 24 hours prior to your scheduled collection.
- Collection of appliances and tires are on Wednesdays and must be at curbside before 7:00 AM
What’s Not Allowed?
- Chemicals, paints, oils or other hazardous, toxic or flammable waste
- Construction debris (ex: concrete, sand, brick, rock, carpet, wood, etc.)
- Recyclable items
Tips and Guidelines
- Place your trash containers out the night before your scheduled pickup to avoid missing early morning collection
- Remember the waste collector has from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM to collect your trash
- Place all household garbage in bags and in trash containers before placing at the curbside to prevent litter
- Wash cans regularly wild a mild, phosphate-free soap and water to keep them clean and odor free.
To report any Solid Waste related issues and for any non-emergency city service requests, click here.