The City of Jackson owns and operates a Class I Rubbish Disposal Site located at 6810 I-55 South Frontage Road, Byram, MS.
- Construction and demolition debris, such as wood, metal, etc.
- Brick, mortar, concrete, stone, and asphalt
- Natural vegetation, such as tree limbs, stumps, and leaves
- Appliances which have had the motor removed
- Plastic, glass, crockery, and metal, except containers
- Sawdust, wood shavings, and wood chips
- Tires and metal appliances
- Construction/ Demolition Waste - $5.00 per cubic yard
- Rubble, Asphalt, Asphalt Shingles, Tree trunks, Concrete, Dirt - $5.00 per cubic yard
- Vegetative Debris - $5.00 per cubic yard
The City of Jackson Rubbish Landfill provides mulch free of charge to citizens. Please bring a container, but you must load yourself.