Parks and Recreation Community Center Reservation
Rules and Rates for all Reservations
- All reservations must be made thirty (30) days in advance.
- Money orders, cashier’s check, or business checks only. No personal checks or cash.
- Reservation balance is due in its entirety 48 hours after reserving facility.
- Due to regular weekly programming activities at each center, availability is limited for weekly and/or weekday reservations.
Damage Deposit (Required):
Damage deposit of $200.00 is due thirty (30) days prior to the reservation in the form of a check, or money order. Damage deposit will be deposited. All refunds will be mailed thirty (30) days after the reservation has taken place if no damages are present.
Facility Rental Rates
Community Center Rental Cost: Effective November 1, 2019
All Reservations must be made thirty (30) days prior to event date.
-$50.00 Hourly Rate (Minimum of 4 hours) (Time includes set-up, event and clean-up time)
-$50.00 Additional Hours Rate
Community Centers rental times are available:
Saturday-10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday- 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Community Centers are equipped with:
- Twenty (20) white 6-feet long rectangle tables
- One hundred (100) folding metal chairs
- Double kitchen sink
- Refrigerator/top freezer combo
- Stove with oven
- Men & Women restroom with multiple stalls
- ADA Accessible
- Electrical outlets