Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline: 877-978-6453
8 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday
COVID-19 Testing Sites
The Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center will be offering the COVID-19 Diagnostic Test at the following facilities from Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm:
- James Anderson Health Facility (Jackson, MS)- 3502 W. Northside Drive, Jackson MS, 39213
- Jackson-Hinds Brown-Simmons Clinic (Utica, MS) – 129 White Oak Street, Utica MS 30175
- Ethel James Ivory Homeless Clinic (Jackson, MS) – 327 S. Gallatin Street, Jackson MS, 39202
- Jackson-Hinds South Clinic (Jackson, MS) – 145 Raymond Road, Jackson MS, 39204
- Vicksburg-Warren Family Healthcare (Vicksburg, MS) – 1203 Mission Park Drive Vicksburg MS, 39180
- Jackson-Hinds Edwards Clinic (Edwards, MS) – 100 South Magnolia St, Edwards MS, 39066
- Bennie G. Thompson Clinic (Jackson, MS) – 514 A-B Woodrow Wilson, Jackson MS, 39216
- Jackson-Hinds Central Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS) – 1860 Chadwick Drive, Suite 300, Jackson MS 39204
- Jackson Medical Mall (Jackson, MS) – 350 W. Woodrow Wilson, Jackson MS, 39204
- Copiah Comprehensive Health Center (Hazlehurst MS)- 550 Caldwell Drive, Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Please note: Only those displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be tested.
Telehealth is remote healthcare to help you feel better faster. A Telehealth visit is covered by most insurance plans. If you are paying yourself, the visit is $49. If you have Telehealth questions you would like answered before you make an appointment, email us at email@example.com.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before going to a clinic or hospital if you display symptoms of COVID-19.
- MSDH COVID-19 Hotline: 1-877-978-6453
- EJ Ivory Homeless Clinic: 601-362-5321
- Jackson-Hinds Comp. Health Center: 601-362-5321
- UMMC: 601-883-5000
- Baptist Medical Center: 1-877-978-6453
- St. Dominic’s Hospital: 601-362-5321
- Merit Health River Region (Vicksburg): 601-362-5321
- Copiah County Medical Center: 601-883-5000
COVID-19 Precautions & Symptoms
All Jacksonians are urged to maintain proper handwashing and coughing hygiene and practice social distancing as much as possible. To further this effort, residents are encouraged to utilize on-line services as much as possible to complete city business and to please hold off on any city services that can wait unitl this emergency subsides.Take all necessary precautions as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control.
If you are sick, DO NOT go to the emergency room. Call your primary care physician to determine if you need to be tested for Coronavirus.
For Coronavirus updates, safety precautions, and links to more info, visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.