2021-Annual Drinking Water Quality Report


Lead and Copper Repeat Notification May 2022

Who do I call if a parking meter is damaged or malfunctioning?

The Infrastructure Management Division is responsible for collecting revenue and repairing parking meters. We encourage citizens and visitors to park at a meter which is working properly to avoid a possible parking citation and call 601-960-1168 to report the malfunctioning or damaged parking meter so it can be repaired. When reporting a malfunctioning meter, please be sure to provide the parking meter number which is located on the parking meter pole.

Close window