Water Sewer Business Administration (WSBA) hours have resumed to regular hours Monday – Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.


Lead and Copper Repeat Notification May 2022

How can I check on the status of my public records request?

You can review the status of your public records request by selecting “View My Request” here. Or, if you are not using GovQA to submit your request, you may contact the Department of Municipal Clerk during normal business hours at 601.960.1035.

Close window