Mayor’s Youth Council Application 2020-2021
Mayor’s Youth Council Application Instructions:
- Receive an application from your High School Counselor, the City of Jackson website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Section I. Fill in the applicant information completely.
- Section II. Read and sign the student pledge. Have your parent/guardian sign the
- parent pledge.
- Section III. Answer all the short answer questions in section III.
- Section IV. On a separate sheet of paper, type the responses to section IV. These
- responses should be typed and double spaced in 12-point font.
- Recommendations. There are two recommendation letters required for each student. These recommendations should be a school administrator, teacher, or community leader. They should be emailed from the reference directly to email@example.com
- Students will be contacted by email, mail, and telephone confirmation with your scheduled interview date and time.
- Once you have completed your application and responses. Staple your information and mail it to the address below or scan and email your application and responses.
- Please know we are not responsible for lost or delayed applications. It is your responsibility to make sure a completed application is received. All applications must be received as soon as possible.
Please Drop Off Completed Applications in a sealed envelope at the Security Desk with the following information:
City of Jackson
Attn: Keyshia Sanders
219 South President Street
Jackson, MS 39205
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline Friday, September 25, 2020, at 5:00 PM. Applications must be complete or they will not be processed.