Proclamation of Local Emergency

Trash Pick Up Do's and Don'ts

The City of Jackson’s Water and Sewer Business Administration is now JXN Water. Click here.


PEG Network Off-Air Notice: We're relocating! PEG Network is temporarily off the air during this move. Your patience is appreciated. Stay updated at or follow City of Jackson on Facebook at

Who repairs missing or damaged street signs or traffic markings?

If a street name sign, stop sign, or other regulatory sign has been damaged or is missing, please call 601-960-1757. If street markings are not visible or are fading on City streets, please call 601-960-1757.

Close window