2021-Annual Drinking Water Quality Report

Lead and Copper Repeat Notification November 2022

The boil water notice for all City of Jackson water customers HAS BEEN LIFTED.

What should I do if the sewage is overflowing?

If sewage is overflowing, please call 3-1-1 or submit a ticket online. If it is after-hours, please call 601-960-1234.

Close window