Water Sewer Business Administration (WSBA) hours have resumed to regular hours Monday – Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.


Lead and Copper Repeat Notification May 2022

I have an idea or topic that I want to share with the City Council. How do I let the City Council know?

You may attend a City Council meeting and present your idea during “Public Comments”. Be sure to arrive early at City Hall on the day of the Council Meeting to register with the clerk. Public Comments occurs at the beginning of the meetings and provides members of the public an opportunity to talk about a topic. You are afforded three minutes to present your idea or issue to the City Council.

Close window