2021-Annual Drinking Water Quality Report

Lead and Copper Repeat Notification November 2022

The boil water notice for all City of Jackson water customers HAS BEEN LIFTED.

How do I register to vote?

You can register to vote at your Circuit Clerk’s office, Municipal Clerk’s office, when you get your driver’s license at the Department of Public Safety, or by mail. For more information, contact the Elections Hotline at 1-800-829-6786.

Close window