FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 9, 2021
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER, AUTOZONE, HUDSPETH REGIONAL CENTER, AND CRW TRUCK DRIVING ACADEMY PARTNER WITH JOBS FOR JACKSONIANS
Recruitment Event Set for Wednesday, August 11 from 9 am-2 pm at Sykes Community Center
(JACKSON, Miss) – The Jobs for Jacksonians Program is partnering with four area companies for a special recruitment event on, Wednesday, August 11, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Sykes Community Center located at 520 Sykes Road, Jackson, Mississippi 39212.
University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) recruiters are hiring for candidates interested in the following positions:
- Floor technician
- Patient transporter
Over 65 full-time and part-time positions are immediately available. No experience is necessary and training will be available for all positions. Pay starts at $10.00 per hour and full benefit packages are offered.
AutoZone recruiters are hiring for the following positions:
- Full-Time: Manager Trainees, Commercial Sales Managers, Delivery Drivers (no CDL required), Supervisors and Retail Sales
- Part-Time: Manager Trainees, Commercial Sales Managers, Delivery Drivers (no CDL required), Supervisors and Retail Sales
Full-time and part-time employees will be offered a competitive benefits package
Hudspeth Regional Center recruiters are hiring for candidates interested in the following positions:
- Direct Care Worker – $24,024.34 annual salary
- Active Treatment Tech, Trainee – $29,325.61 annual salary
- Health Program Specialist Senior – $29,542.02 annual salary
- Campus Police Officer – $27,438.44 annual salary
- Contractual Police Officers – $16.00-$18.00 hourly wage
- Program Administrator I – $42,492.63 annual salary
Hudspeth Regional Center offers medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
CRW Truck Driving Training School will be seeking potential students and professional truck drivers.
- First-year graduates can earn between $35,000 – $50,000
- Individuals can be certified within five weeks and offer job placement for graduates
- CRW Truck Driving Training School offers affordable options, scholarships, and financial aid
- CRW Truck Driving Training School has over 50 years of teaching and training experience
Due to COVID-19, the event will be abiding by local guidelines to ensure the safety of prospective applicants. Everyone must wear a face covering at all times.
Jobs for Jacksonians is an initiative created to provide accessible information about employment opportunities for Jackson residents. The program also offers an array of services and training opportunities to assist job-seekers. In addition to recruiting sessions, the program offers job readiness workshops, job search/placement assistance, and an annual job fair. Other services, such as assistance with writing a professional resume, leadership/professional development, and interviewing techniques, are available as well.
For more information, contact Jonathan Barnett at 601-960-0377 or email@example.com.