Freezing temperatures on Tuesday and Wednesday may affect the City’s distribution system, resulting in higher than normal water main failures. If you experience low water pressure or see any water line failures, please call the City’s 311 Action Line and take precautions against freezing pipes with these tips.

Who should I contact to report issues of drainage flooding in to my yard due to heavy rainfall?

To report issues concerning drainage problems in your home, contact the City of Jackson’s 311 Action Line and/or the Department of Public Works Water Sewer Business Administration at 601.960.2000.

Close window