The City of Jackson, Department of Parks and Recreation “After School Program” is a FREE program offer to boys and girls ages 6-12 years old. Monday- Friday 2:15 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide transportation to the site along with a lite healthy snack in an insulated lunch bag each day. The program consists of educational enrichment activities, homework assistance, and recreational activities.
- Registration Dates:
July 13, 2020 and continuing until all slots are filled
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Registration Location:
City of Jackson Department of Parks and Recreation Administrative Office
1000 Metro center Mall Suite 104
Jackson, MS 39204
- Registration Requirements:
– Boys and Girls ages 6-12
-121 Immunization Compliance Form
After School Sites
- Battlefield Community Center / 953 Porter Street, Jackson, MS 39204
- Grove Park Community Center / 4126 Parkway Avenue, Jackson, MS 39213
- Jayne Avenue Community Center / 3615 Jayne Avenue, Jackson, MS 39209
- Vergy P. Middleton Community Center / 3971 Flag Chapel Road, Jackson, MS 39213