Freezing temperatures on Tuesday and Wednesday may affect the City’s distribution system, resulting in higher than normal water main failures. If you experience low water pressure or see any water line failures, please call the City’s 311 Action Line and take precautions against freezing pipes with these tips.

I live next to an overgrown lot. Can I call the Office of Housing and Community Development to file a complaint?

Contact the City of Jackson’s 311 Action Line or the Office of Community Improvement to report complaints concerning overgrown lots and dilapidated or abandoned dwellings.

Close window