How do I get a marriage license?

To apply for a marriage license in Jackson, you need to visit the Hinds County Circuit Clerk’s Office, located at 316 S. President St., Jackson, Mississippi. The office phone number is (601) 968-6628. The office is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. 

Close window