The City of Jackson Water/Sewer Utilities Division has issued a Water Conservation Advisory and a Precautionary Boil Water Notice until further notice for all customers being served by the City of Jackson Water System.

How do I file a police report?

To file a police report, call 601-960-1341.

Close window