Applications for new service cannot be made online. Applications for new service must be made in person at the Water Sewer Business Administration Office. Requests to transfer services to a new location may be made over the phone.
We need the following information to complete the change of responsibility for a property:
- Your name and the name of the party responsible for paying the utilities bill, if applicable
- Copy of a state issued driver’s license
- Service Address
- For homeowners: a copy of the deed is required or lease agreement if you are a tenant
- Date you are legally responsible for the property (Start service date)
- A mailing address where you would like your bill delivered
Water / Sewer meter location
If you have additional questions, contact us at (601) 960-2000.