Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report an accident?

To report an accident, call 601-960-1234.

How do I contact an investigator?

To contact an investigator, call 601-960-1512.

I have a question about a warrant.

For information regarding warrants, call 601-960-1937

How do I report a crime to an officer?

To report a crime to a police officer, call 601-960-1234.

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

For non-emergencies, call 601-960-1234.

How do I file a police report?

To file a police report, call 601-960-1341

Close window