Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?
How do I submit a request?
Requests must be submitted in writing, according to the City’s Public Records Access Policy. This benefits and protects you, as the requestor. An online form is available for your convenience through our customer portal by selecting "Submit Records Request" above. You may also submit your request in person at the office of the City Clerk, located on the 1st floor of City Hall – 219 S. President Street, Jackson MS; or you may mail your request to the City Clerk - P.O. Box 17 Jackson Mississippi 39205-0017.

City Clerk - Public Records Request

Show All Answers

1. How are fees calculated?
2. How long will it take?
3. How do I submit a request?
4. How do I find out the status of my request?
5. Why does the Office of the City Attorney receive a copy of my request?
6. What is Open Data?